Blog Silence

I'm giving myself a break, a real break. I don't plan to blog the rest of this block or through the holidays. I'm not saying that I won't post, but it won't be my focus. I'd like to slow down and turn inward as we approach the solstice and the return of the sun. I'm actually planning a bit of a computer break as well; there are a few books that I have been meaning/wanting to read that I haven't gotten to. So other than keeping up with people that I know via Facebook or email and moderating over at Homespun Waldorf I am going to make a real effort to turn off the computer.

Comments

We'll see if this actually lets me leave a comment this time. (Sadly, I now start all my comments with that....)

I always feel a little burned out after NoBloMoPo (or whatever it's called), which is why I don't do it anymore. It's one thing to WANT to blog regularly, it's quite another to feel obligated to do it. Turns out I actually post MORE when I don't commit to doing it every day.

Will miss you on your break, tho, because I like reading about what you're doing with your boys every day!

Popular Posts