Grade 4, Winter Term, Long Division Block Week 1 ~ More Multiplication

One great thing about learning at home with my children is that I really get to see their strengths and challenges. For example, T-Guy has his multiplication facts down pat but is struggling with the order of steps in long multiplication. J-Baby has the opposite problem; he gets long multiplication but not knowing his multiplication facts causes errors.

The order of the morning:

Active Math: Bean Bag Multiplication Tables
Singing: California Here I Come
Copywork: California Here I Come (the boys write one line of the song each day and then decorate the page)
Review Concepts (from previous day)
Main Lesson Work
Assigned Reading

I'll need to bring in spelling at some point, and we'll return to journal writing (vs. copywork) in a couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts